The United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) will provide a brief overview about the four major types of intellectual property (IP) with an emphasis on patents and discuss why innovators and entrepreneurs should consider them in their business plan.
Date: Wednesday, April 5th, 2023
Time: 9:00AM - 10:30AM
- Overview of intellectual property types: patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets
- An introduction to the new IP Identifier tool
- Why innovators and entrepreneurs should consider protecting their IP
- Understanding the risks of early disclosure
- Resources and assistance available through the USPTO
- Gautam Ubale, United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), Primary Patent Examiner
- Janelle Breedveld, MLIS, State of Arizona Research Library, Resource Center (PTRC) Representative
Please note: prior to the webinar, you will receive an additional Zoom registration link. This registration will need to be completed in order to attend and access the webinar via Zoom.
Click on the following link to register for this event:
Intellectual Property (IP) Strategy is a Business Strategy