Door Decorating Contest
San Luis, Arizona residents and local businesses are invited to participate in the 2021 Door Decorating Contest and join the ghoulishly good fun. Show off your spooky spirit by decorating your front door, entry way, and/or porch for Halloween. Participation is absolutely free and all are welcome! Contest photos will be accepted through October 28th, 2021.
Contest Details & Rules
- Must be a City of San Luis resident or local business and submit photograph no later than Thursday, October 28th, by 6:00 pm.
- Photos should be submitted through the Parks and Rec messenger on Facebook and should include a phone number, email address and the category entering in order to be considered for the contest.
- Contest is only for residential and local business properties. Judging will be based on themed décor on the exterior front doorway, entryway and/or porch area.
- Submitted photographs should be well lit and show the full scale of the decorations used.
- Selected winners will be awarded in two (2) categories: Scariest Décor and Best October Spirit. 1st and 2nd place for each category.
- Winners will be announced by Monday November 1st , 2021 and will be notified by phone and email.
- Names of winners and photos of winning homes and businesses will be shared on the website and possibly featured on the City of San Luis’s social media platforms.
Photos can also be submitted to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
For any questions, you can contact us at (928) 341- 8538