Arte en la Calle Light Pole Banner Contest
The City of San Luis Cesar Chavez Cultural Center is inviting San Luis, Arizona residents and its surrounding areas to submit artwork for the "Arte En La Calle Light Pole Banner Contest". All submissions must be family-friendly and appropriate for all ages. The goal of this project is to display artwork on light poles around the City to add vibrancy and color to the street. Designs that are bright, colorful, and represent San Luis in a positive light are encouraged.
- Banners will be approximately 20 feet off of the ground.
- Designs should be suitably bold as to be visible from a distance.
- Avoid images or designs in black & white.
- Images must not exceed 8MB if submitted digitally.
- Banners will be displayed from Cesar Chavez Blvd through Main Street.
- Printed banner size will be 30x96.
- You may use the template provided or use your own canvas maintaining the banner size proportions (ex: 15x48 in, 2x6.4in, etc..)
- If your design is selected, you must submit original artwork.
- Color Pencil/Pastels
- Digital Artwork
Winners will be notified by e-mail and/or phone and will have to pick up prize in person at the Cesar Chavez Cultural Center. The winner(s) will have 7 business days to come claim their prize or they forfeit the prize to an alternative winner.
To claim prize, the winner must present an ID (driver license or school ID). If the winner’s parent/guardian is picking the prize then the parent must present ID.